The Renegade Glove Series is a full grain leather glove for softball players that will serve you well and for long. It comes with 80% break-in, and so a player only needs to work on the remaining 20%. This fantastic glove features a conventional back, cushioned palm and fingers, Speed Trap Tech, an adjustable Velcro Strap on the wrist, and it also has a flexible pocket.
Louisville Slugger Z4 is an amazing softball bat that hitters will want to swing every time one the field. It is a three-piece with a 360 Composite construction that uses TRU 3 to join the barrel to with the handle so as to maximize performance and reduce vibrations. Z4 has a balanced swing weight, and it also utilizes the S1iD Technology. And it is an all-association bat with approvals from ISF, NSA, ISA, USSSA and ASA.
Many senior softball bats are entering the market every year and so choosing one is always a daunting task. Things are even harder for players that are just starting out in the game. However, with enough information on the features to look for in senior bats, you should not have a difficult time getting the right one.Continue Reading
The Synergy Elite from Easton is an amazing mitt that will be perfect for female players that are serious about the game. It is of dear-tanned Cowhide leather with a CRS Palm for maximum shock absorption. Synergy Elite has Hog Hide Lining on the palm and Sponge-Tricot on the fingers that give it a soft and very comfortable feel. This mitt also comes with a Lock Down Strap that is adjustable for a secure and custom fit.