- Rated 5 stars
- DeMarini CFX Fast Pitch Softball Bat Review
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
The DeMarini 2018 CFX is a beautiful club with some impressive graphics and color combination. But there is way much more to it than the appearance as it uses the most recent bat technologies. The primary features of this 2-piece composite bat include a 3-Fusion system, Paraflex Composite Barrel, and RCK knob. It is also available in various drop options to cater for heavy hitting high school fastpitch players and those that are in the college leagues. And it has approvals from all the bodies including ISA, ISF, NSA, SSUSA, and ASA.
Features and Design
- 3-Fusion System: The 3-Fusion System is one of the highlights of this fastpitch bat. It features several components that are designed to work together to improve overall bat performance. They include the 3Fusion end cap that optimizes weight control and performance and the 3Fusion handle that provides an incredible feel, reduces vibrations and directs the energy back to the barrel.
- RCK Knob: DeMarini designs the RCK Knob on this bat anatomically to ensure that it fits the players hand perfectly. This knob design makes the bat comfortable to hold and swing.
- Paraflex Composite Barrel: The Paraflex Composite barrel design uses a composite material that is 22% stronger than what you get from regular bats. This barrel design ensures more precise distribution of weight and also provides a massive flex and an incredible pop.
- 2-Piece Design: The two-piece composite construction gives the bat its impressive flex and a large sweet spot. And unlike many other 2-piece bats it does not have a lot of sting or vibrations.
- It uses a modern design to minimize vibrations and redirect all the energy back to the barrel.
- The anatomical design of the RCK knob ensures that the bat fits your hand perfectly to make it is simple and comfortable to swing.
- This bat has some fantastic graphics and appealing color combinations.
- You will always get some excellent pop and a massive flex from this bat.
- The composite materials are stronger than what you get from many other bats and hence making this a high performing and very durable bat.
- It is one of the lightest bats on the market, and almost any player can swing it successfully.
- You can use it in all tournaments as it has certifications from all organizations.
- It has a large sweet spot that extends all the way down the barrel.
- It is a new bat, and so one cannot be sure of the performance and durability in the long run.
- You still need to do some break-in before you can get the best from it.
- Some players will find this bat a little pricey.
Demarini 2018 CFX is one of the lightest, easiest and most comfortable bats on the market and most players will enjoy using it. It also uses some very high-quality materials to improve performance and enhance durability. Everything else about this bat including the looks is just fantastic, and it is just what you need to boost your confidence when on the box. And apart from a few shortcomings such as the price and the fact that it also requires some break-in everything else about it is as perfect as it can get. And so any player on the market for a high-performing fastpitch bat the 2018 CFX will be an excellent choice.