- Rated 4 stars
- DeMarini VooDoo Paradox Baseball Backpack Review
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
A good bag is vital for a softball player as it ensures that he does not have to leave any important thing behind. The VooDoo Paradox from DeMarini is an example of a top notch bag, and it comes with one large compartment for the gear, gloves and helmet and neoprene sleeves for the bats. It is a 600D polyester pack that also includes a vented shoe compartment, cell phone pocket with fleece lining, and an embroidery panel that is removable. This bag also has a waterproof composite base, comfortable carrying straps and it comes in numerous colors which make it the best baseball bag.
Features and Benefits
- Design/Style: DeMarini VooDoo is a backpack style bag that comes with one main compartment that can accommodate, gear, helmet, and gloves. This bag also has neoprene sleeves that can hold up to two bats at the same time.
- Fabric: This is a 600D polyester bag, but it also has 420D nylon. These materials make it a sturdy and durable pack that you can be confident of using for a long time.
- Dimensions and Weight: The Dimensions of the VooDoo are 14.5 x 9.5 x 19 inches while it only weighs about 2.1 pounds. Its weight and dimensions make it a large but lightweight Softball/baseball pack.
- Extras: With this bag, you also get a few extras that include the vented shoe compartment, a fleece-lined pocket for your cell phone and an embroidery panel that is removable for easy customization.
- Colors: There are more than half a dozen colors to choose from, and they include purple, scarlet red, black and royal blue.
- The bat sleeves can hold up to two bats.
- This bag has a large main compartment that can fit gear, helmet, and gloves.
- The fleece-lined pocket will keep your phone and other valuables safe.
- It has a vented shoe compartment, and so you do not have to mix dirty shoes with the rest of your gear.
- Backpack style makes it easy and comfortable to carry.
- You can choose from various colors that range from purple to scarlet red.
- A waterproof base is ideal for weather protection and to ensure long-lasting use.
- Embroidery panel is removable for easy customization.
- Although the fabric is high quality, the stitching is poor, and so it will start to rip out after a while.
- The zipper is poor quality, and some players complain that it does not make it through one season.
- Everything fits in the bag, but it is a little cramped which means that it would be better with a deeper compartment.
- Shoe compartment is too small for players that wear the big sizes.
The DeMarini VooDoo is a contemporary Backpack that will make sure that softball players can carry everything they need to the field with ease. It comes with some spacious bat sleeves that can accommodate up to two bats and the main compartment is big enough to carry your gear, helmet, and the gloves. The vented shoe compartment is also an excellent addition as it will help ensure that you do not mix your equipment with dirty cleats.
This backpack still has many other merits such as the variety of colors, special pocket for cell phone and the composite base that is waterproof. But, a few players also complain about issues such as low-quality zip and the shoe compartment being too small for some shoe sizes. However, the bottom line is that the overall quality of the VooDoo is fantastic.