- Rated 4.5 stars
- Easton BX1300B 13-inch Softball Glove Review
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
Easton BX1300B is a 13-inch glove from one of the most reputable manufacturers in the industry. It is a stylish looking leather glove that also has leather laces, but it is not very stiff meaning it requires minimal breaking in time. The glove has an Adjustable Strap for a custom and comfortable fit. It is also available for both hands, and it also feels very light.
Features and Design
- Material: The BX13000B is a leather glove that also has leather laces, and so you can be confident that you will use it for a couple of years.
- Finger Pad: The contoured index finger pad adds to the comfort of your hand, but it also ensures that you get a custom fit when using this glove.
- Design: This Easton glove has a Split Woven Web and a closed back that has some modifications to make it fit well and also improve the comfort.
- Adjustable Strap: You do not have to worry about the fit with this glove because it comes with a quick binding strap system that is adjustable to ensure that each player always gets a custom fit.
- Size: Easton markets it as a 13-inch glove but the fitting is quite tight, and hence some people might find it smaller than 13 inches. The size or fitting also means that it might not be comfortable for people with large hands, but it will be an excellent choice for those with standard size and small hands.
- Hand Orientation: This glove comes in both left, and right-hand throw orientation but the price differs according to dexterity with the left-hand glove being the cheaper of the two.
- Weight: It weighs less than a pound and so it will not hamper the movement of your hand in any way, and you might not even notice it is there.
- It has a very comfortable fit.
- The BX1300B is a high quality and very durable glove.
- Soft leather is also very comfortable for your hand.
- It catches very well for most players.
- The stitching is top notch quality.
- This glove will require minimal break in time.
- Just like most other Easton gloves, it is lightweight.
- It has a very fair price tag.
- This glove looks and feels smaller than 13 inches.
- People with large hands will have trouble with the fitting.
- The material is durable, but it looks cheap.
- The glove is thin, and so it might not protect you against vibrations.
- It is only suitable for beginners because pros might need something with a lot of padding.
Whether you play in a pro league or just like playing softball with your kids and friends over the weekend, you still need to get a best softball glove like the BX1300B from Easton. A good glove is what determines whether you enjoy the game or not and so you should be very careful when choosing on. The BX1300B has many advantages that you will enjoy when using it but its comfortable fit and durable materials are what most players seem to love most with this glove. However, it is also not very stiff meaning it will require minimal breaking in, and it has top-notch stitching. The few demerits will not be significant for most softball players, and so they should not discourage you from buying it, and this is more so given the fact that it is also very affordable.