- Rated 5 stars
- Easton Composite Brian Wegman USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat Review
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
The Easton Composite Brian Wegman USSSA is not as hot out the wrapper as other popular brands but once you break it in you will be glad that you bought it. This slowpitch softball bat combines power and control to give a batter the best experience ever, and it will make you look forward to the next season so that you can show off your skills.
It is a one-piece fully composite bat with an end-load design to concentrate all the power on the barrel. The barrel is also a standard size, and this is one of the reasons why it has certification from USSSA, ISF, NSA, ISA and SSUSA. Although it has a short six months warranty, this should not concern you since you will not need to use it.
Features and Design
- End-Load: Easton Composite Brian Wegman slowpitch bat has an end-load swing weight that helps it to keep up with the times as more players are slowly becoming power hitters.
- Handle: The handle is SIC Black Carbon Composite, and this gives it a fantastic feel. In fact, most players that use it will agree that the handle gives it one of the best composite feels in the market. The handle is 29/32 inch, and it has a fantastic ultra-thin and tacky gauze grip.
- Barrel: Easton Composite Brian Wegman USSSA has a standard size 12 inch long IMX Composite barrel with a diameter of 2 ¼ inches.
- Certification: The manufacturer markets the bat as USSSA certified but it also has approvals stamps from NSA, ISA, SSUSA and ISF.
- Design: It is a one-piece bat made from 100% composite materials.
- Easton Composite Brian Wegman USSSA Slowpitch softball bat has a six months full manufacturer’s warranty.
- This high-end performance bat is very durable, and so it will be a long time before you need to replace it especially given the fact that it will help you make very impressive hits.
- Has a great pop and gives a batter superior control that makes it possible to keep the ball on the field and hit hard when need be.
- It has a great feel, and it is also very comfortable on the hands, and so you can play an entire game with it without getting the need to change it.
- Easton Composite Brian Wegman has an incredible swing through the zone and so with such quality on your hands, nothing should prevent you from reaching your maximum performance.
- The bat stings the hand a little, but this is a small issue as it will be solved once you break it in.
- It is stiff out of the wrapper, and so it will require some break in time. And this may be inconvenient for some players that prefer something hot of the wrapper.
No matter how talented or skilled, you may be it is impossible to reach your maximum performance as a batter without the right bat. The Easton Composite Brian Wegman slowpitch softball bat is designed to ensure that your bat will not hinder your performance but will instead enhance it. Apart from this, it uses high-quality composite materials to make sure that you get to use it for a long time no matter how frequently you play. Although it may require some break in time, this is something minor, and it performs better than most others once you break it in. With all things considered and weighing the pros and cons, Easton Composite Brian Wegman USSSA is one of the best slowpitch softball bats for both professionals and armatures.