- Rated 5 stars
- Easton MAKO CXN ZERO Fastpitch Softball Bat Review
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
Easton Mako CXN Zero has not been around for very long, but it has already become one of the most popular bats in Fastpitch softball. One of the reasons behind this is its industry top swing speed that is made possible by the Thermo Composite Technology. Apart from this, it also has a massive sweet spot and is one of the easiest to use even for new players. The authentic feel when the bat makes contact with the ball and zero vibrations also make it a top notch softball equipment. And with approvals from all the major bodies, you can use it any league that you wish.
Features and Design
- Drop: The length to weight ratio for Easton MAKO CXN ZERO bats are -9, -10, -11, and this makes them very stable on your hands and is one of the things that make it easy to swing for all players.
- Approval: Just like most other Easton bats it meets all the requirements needed for use in any tournament, and so it has approvals from USSSA, NSA, ISF, ISA, and ASA.
- CXN Zero Technology: This is one of the central features in the bat, and it is also what most players will love. The technology eliminates all vibrations and hence boosting a player’s confidence.
- Hyperskin Grip: With a thickness of only 1.2mm the bat will give you a perfect grip, and it will be difficult for it to slip when swinging.
- Two-Piece: Easton Mako CXN Zero is a two piece fastpitch softball bat consisting of a handle and a barrel with a fully composite construction.
- TCT Thermo Composite Technology: The Easton Mako CXN Zero fastpitch bat has unmatched bat speed and a massive sweet spot, and this is due to this technology.
- Barrel Diameter: It is standard size with a barrel diameter of two and a quarter inches.
- Just like most other, it comes with the required 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
- Comes in bright colors that make it one of the most attractive bats in the market. And so if you are looking for something stylish it will make the cut for you.
- Has an excellent bat velocity and contact and will help a player hit farther than when using other types.
- Easton Mako CXN Zero has a good pop and is also very easy to swing. Whether you are a seasoned player or you are a newbie you will have no trouble swinging this bat.
- This bat has been manufactured to serve you for a very long time. The high-quality composite materials used to make this two-piece bat will help save you a lot of money in the long run.
- When compared to others in the market it is quite expensive as you would get others at half its price. And so it might not be a viable option for you when shopping on a tight budget.
- There are no many sizes to choose from and so some players might not find something that suits them. However, the bat sizes available are ideal for most players.
If you are looking for something beautiful with some fabulous designs and colors, then the Easton Mako CXN Zero is the best fastpitch softball bat for you. Apart from the looks, it is also a high performing bat thanks to the technology used to manufacture it. However, what makes this a good purchase is the fact that it is very easy to swing for both pros and armatures. And although it is relatively more expensive than most other on the market it is worth every coin that you spend on it as it performs well and is also very durable. Considering all the advantages and the few demerits this bat makes an excellent purchase, and it is a sound investment.