- Rated 4.5 stars
- Easton Team Player Baseball/Softball Bag Review
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
The Team Player is a fantastic duffel style bag by Easton. It is a large pack that comes with one main compartment and three extra pockets. This fabulous bag also has a shoe tunnel for cleats, Velcro Glove Zone and an exterior strap for the bat that can accommodate one baseball or softball bat at a time. It is available in several colors, and it also includes a removable embroidery panel that you can use for customization.
Features and Benefits
- Material: It is a 600D polyester and T420D hex ripstop material bag, and so you can be sure that you will use it for many seasons. In fact, softball players that maintain it well will not need to buy another bag for many years, so that is an important thing to make it becomes one of the best baseball bags.
- Pockets: This bag has one large compartment that can fit everything including gloves and helmet. It also has three other exterior pockets that also include a shoe tunnel for your cleats.
- Weight and Dimensions: The Team Player weighs about 2.8 pounds, and its dimensions are 24 x 14 x 13 inches which make it a very spacious duffel bag.
- Velcro Glove Zone: Apart from the main storage compartment this bat also has a fantastic Velcro glove Zone that you can use to hold your batting gloves during practice or a game.
- Bat Strap: This bag has an exterior strap for your bat that can accommodate one at a time. However, players will need to make sure that they place the baseball bat in the straps correctly to prevent it from falling out.
- Colors: It comes in various colors which include orange, purple, red and royal. The benefit with this is the fact that you get the chance to choose your favorite shade or something that matches your team colors.
- It is a very spacious bag that can accommodate all your softball or baseball gear
- This bag is available in more than half a dozen colors.
- The cleat compartment makes it possible to air them, and you also do not have to store them with the rest of your gear.
- 600D polyester and hex ripstop are very durable materials.
- It has a removable panel that makes custom embroidery possible.
- The strap is nice and comfortable which make the bag easy to carry.
- Despite its massive size, it is still a very affordable bag.
- It provides enough protection for all your gear.
- The design and size of the bat holder are not effective in keeping it in place securely.
- Some baseball and softball players complain about the zippers being low-quality.
- The overall appearance of the bag is not very appealing as there is nothing stylish about it.
- It can be a little heavy for young players.
Even if you have the best baseball or softball gear, you will not benefit from them if you are not able to bring everything to the course effortlessly and safely. But, the Team Player duffel style bag from Easton will help solve all your problems when it comes to carrying your gear to and from the course. It is a very spacious bag that will accommodate everything that you need on the course, and this is also true for catchers.
This bag has an exterior bat holder that can hold one baseball, or softball and most players will also love the fact that it comes with a cleat tunnel that makes it possible to air your shoes after a game. The fact that you can also choose from different colors is also fantastic, and if you factor it its affordable price tag, you have an excellent bag for both softball and baseball players.