- Rated 4.5 stars
- Franklin Sports Fastpitch Series Lightweight Softball Glove, 12-Inch Review
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
A best softball glove is one of the things that will define a player’s performance when on the field. And nobody knows this better than Franklin Sports considering the quality of their Fastpitch Series Glove. It is a synthetic leather glove that will serve you for many years and help take your game to the next level. This fantastic glove is available for both left and right-hand throwers, and it has a technical mesh design and a PU-laminated palm for maximum comfort and performance. It also has a wrist adjustment closure for a custom fit and some aesthetically appealing color combinations.
Features and Design
- Material: Durability should be the least of your worries with this glove because it is synthetic leather. Apart from lasting for a long time, synthetic leather is also a very comfortable and protective glove material.
- Dexterity: This glove is available for both right and left-hand throwers, and so you can be sure that it will work for you regardless of your style of throwing.
- Color: The base color for this glove is gray, but it comes with two different combinations with one that entails adding pink to the gray. And the other variation has a lime shade that creates a very stylish appearance with the gray.
- PU-Laminated: The soft PU-laminated palm makes this glove very comfortable for a fastpitch player and also helps to improve the performance of the glove. Apart from this the lamination also cushions the hand from ball impact.
- Size: It is a 12″ glove, and this makes it perfect for most players, and this is more so for the young ones.
- Wrist Adjustment: This fantastic glove has a wrist closure that is adjustable, and this helps to ensure that you get a custom fit.
- Design: It has a technical mesh design that is not only practical but also gives the glove a professional appearance that will boost a player’s confidence.
- This glove feels very lightweight on the hand.
- It has a perfect fit for most players.
- You will not need to break it in.
- Available in both right and left-hand dexterities.
- Very easy to get used to this glove.
- Adjustable wrist makes it possible to get a custom fit.
- Palm feels soft and very comfortable.
- It is well constructed and sturdy.
- It does not cushion as much as some pro players want.
- Only available in two color combinations.
- This glove may only be adequate for casual players.
- The stitching is not bad, but it would do with some improvements.
- 12” might be a little small for players with big hands.
The kind of glove that you have when playing fastpitch softball will have a significant bearing on your performance and that of your team. And so due to this you should ensure that you have the best when on the field. This Fastpitch Series Glove from Franklin Sports has the average player in mind, and the manufacturer uses it to ensure that they get an unforgettable experience. It is lightweight and with a soft laminated palm for maximum comfort and performance. There are also many other benefits that you get from this amazing glove such as the custom fit from the adjustable wrists and durability of the synthetic leather material. But, there are also a few demerits that you should consider such as the fact that it might not be suitable for a professional player. With all factors taken into account, the bottom line is that this affordable glove is worth trying out.