- Rated 4.5 stars
- Franklin Sports Windmill Series Lightweight Softball Glove 11-Inch Review
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
Young players deserve the best gloves as this will help them learn the game fast. The 11-inch Windmill Series from Franklin Sports is an example of such a glove. It has a technical mesh shell design, PU-laminated palm, Adjustable Wrist Closure and it is suitable for use in all positions. You also get to choose from two color combinations, and it is available for both right and left-hand throwers.
Features and Design
- Design and Size: It is an 11-inch glove that is suitable for use by youth players below eight years and it has a technical mesh shell design.
- Palm: The palm is laminated with Soft PU for maximum performance and to make the glove very comfortable.
- Wrist Closure: The wrist closure is one of the things that make this glove unique, and this is because it is adjustable. Adjustability of the wrist closure means that a player will always get a custom and comfortable fit.
- Game Position: It is an affordable all position glove, and this means that any player can use and benefit from it regardless of their playing position.
- Dexterity: Just like all the other gloves from Franklin Sports it is available for both left and right-hand throwers.
- Colors: It is only available in lime/gray and pink/gray. Although you do not get a variety of colors to select from, the glove comes in some bright and very attractive shades that most players will love.
- You always get a custom fit thanks to the adjustable wrist closure.
- It is lightweight to ensure that you can still move your hand freely.
- Laminated palm is comfortable, and it will always give you impressive performance.
- This glove is not stiff, and so it is ready to use when you get it out of the box.
- It is available in designs for both left and right-hand throwers.
- The price is affordable, and you will not find anything better at a similar price tag.
- It comes in some bright and attractive colors.
- The stitching is top notch, and it gives it a very professional look.
- Cushioning is not sufficient for professional players.
- A few customers complain that it feels smaller than the description.
- It is not as durable as genuine leather gloves.
- You do not get a lot of variety when it comes to colors.
Many companies produce all-position gloves, but it is not always easy to find the best one. But, you can trust Franklin Sports to create fantastic gloves for players of all ages as they have been doing this for many years. This 11-inch glove is an example of just how good they are, and everything about it from the fit to the design is top notch.
It comes in some bright and attractive colors, and it has a laminated palm for comfort and maximum performance. And if you factor in the other advantages such as the stitching and price you will have an excellent glove. But, you should not overlook the few demerits such as the fact that it is not genuine leather and lack of adequate cushioning. With all merits and demerits taken into account, the fact remains that it is a high-quality glove that is worth buying.