Mizuno Finch Fastpitch bat is an amazing bat with an endorsement from one of the most famous players in the sport. It is a one-piece alloy bat that has an Ultra-Light Swing weight and Cushioned Grip that will make you enjoy using it. The -13 drop is perfect, and the barrel also has a standard 2¼ inch diameter. If appearance is important to you, this bat will impress you as it has some amazing graphics and color combinations.
Features and Design
- Design: It is a one-piece bat with an alloy construction, but the bat still has some vibrations and sting despite the lack of joints. However, they are minimal, and you will hardly notice them once you get use to it.
- Tournament Approvals: You can use it for most tournaments in the USA because it has approvals from most associations including NSA, ISA, ASA, and USSSA.
- Swing Weight: This bat has an Ultra-light swing weight thanks to an equal weight distribution throughout the bat, and it makes this an excellent bat for contact hitters. It can also work well for power hitters, but this will require them to swing it for a while.
- Grip: The cushioned grip is one of the most outstanding features of this bat, and this is because it gives it a soft and comfortable feel. In fact, you will not even need to add lizard skin to this bat.
- Drop: The drop or weight to length ratio for this bat is -13 which is still in the permissible range for use in professional tournaments.
- Barrel: It is a standard size with a diameter of 2¼ inches which is perfect for all kinds of softball players.
- Appearance: The bat has some adorable graphics and colors that make it very attractive.
The fact that this bat has an endorsement from one of the most famous softball players is enough to show that it is perfect for a softball batter. It has some impressive graphics and lovely colors that make it look aesthetically appealing, but the large sweep spot that is easy to locate it what players seem to love most. In addition to all this, it is also durable thanks to the alloy construction and the swing speed that you get is also perfect. Even if you take into account the few demerits such as lack of an appealing sound when you hit the ball the fact remains that it is a top notch bat that is worth trying out.