- Rated 4.5 stars
- Mizuno Premier GPM1403 14-Inch Adult Softball Glove Review
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
Premier GMP1403 is a top notch glove from Mizuno that is suitable for use in both slowpitch and fastpitch softball. It is a 14” glove with an open back design to ensure that it can fit all hand sizes. This glove also has a deep pocket, and this makes it suitable for use in all positions in slowpitch. The adjustable wrist is also another significant advantage as it helps to ensure that it fits securely. And if you add this to other features such as the ParaShock Palm Pad and Arched Tartan Web then you will have a high-quality glove that will help you take your game to the next level.
Features and Design
- Material: This glove has a full grain leather shell, and so you can be sure that it will serve you for a long time once you break it in.
- Web: It has an Arched Tartan Web, and this is perfect for a softball glove that you can use for both slowpitch and fastpitch.
- ParaShock Palm Pad: ParaShock Palm Pad will offer you outstanding protection by ensuring that you get fewer shocks and rebounds.
- Pocket: This glove has an extra deep pocket that makes it perfect for use in all positions in slowpitch and most playing positions in fastpitch.
- Adjustable Wrist Strap: PowerLock Adjustability will give you the quickest and also the most secure fit that you can expect from the glove. This feature also helps to ensure that the glove fits different hand sizes correctly.
- Size: It is a 14” inch glove, and this means that it will be ideal for most adult slowpitch and fastpitch players.
- Design: Premier GMP1403 has an open back design, and this is one of the things that makes it a top notch glove and a favorite of most players because it means that it can fit all hand sizes.
- It is very easy to break in, and so it will only take a few days.
- This glove is lightweight and hence comfortable for use by all players.
- Very durable thanks to the full-grain leather.
- Open back design means that it can fit all hands.
- The modern strap design makes sure that it stays in place securely.
- It has minimal shocks and no sting at all.
- The GMP1403 has a soft and pleasant feeling when on your hand.
- The pocket needs some improvement because it blows out after a short time.
- It is an expensive glove given the fact you can find other brands at half the price.
- This glove feels a little stiff even after breaking it in.
- You do not get the opportunity to choose from different colors.
- Stitching of the glove does not look very durable.
A good softball glove should help you improve your gaming experience and the overall performance of your team. And if you are looking for something top quality then the Mizuno Premier GMP1403 is perfect for you. It is a stylish glove with a full-grain leather shell, and so you can be sure that it will serve you for a long time. The soft and pleasant feel make it comfortable in your hands, and it also has a beautiful appearance that will make a player look like a champion. You should also not worry about the minor flaws because they will not affect its performance. And so make a wise decision and make the Premier your top choice for both slowpitch and fastpitch softball.