- Rated 4.5 stars
- Wilson A360 Series 14 Inch WTA03RS16 Slowpitch Softball Glove Review
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
The 14″ A360 Series glove proves that you can never go wrong with any softball gear from Wilson. It is a very comfortable leather glove with a perfect padding and a modern design that makes it one of the best on the market. This lovely glove has a Split Hinge Web design that will give players an incredible feel of the ball when it is in the pocket, and it is suitable for use in all the positions in slowpitch. The appearance is also very aesthetically appealing, and it will make you look very stylish when on the field.
Features and Design
- Hand Orientation/Dexterity: Wilson always considers all players when making their gloves and for this reason, this amazing one is available for both right and left-hand throws.
- Material: The material for this glove is pure leather, but it feels very soft meaning that you will get not only a durable glove but also maximum protection and comfort.
- Size: It is important always to know the size of a glove before buying so as to be sure that it will fit you. The 14″ inch size of this glove makes it perfect for most adults, but some will still find it a little bit longer.
- Suitable Position: The high-quality leather material, pocket depth and design and the padding makes it ideal for use in all playing positions except for a batter.
- The Web Design: This softball glove has a split hinge web, and this makes it perfect for all players who prefer larger softball gloves. Apart from this, the Split Hinge pattern will also help the player have a better feel of the ball.
- Game Suitability: The design of this amazing glove, its size and style make it more suitable for slowpitch softball.
- Available for both left and right-hand throws.
- This glove is suitable for use in all positions on the field.
- It feels very light and comfortable in your hand.
- The glove will break in within a couple of days.
- This glove has one of the most comfortable paddings on the market.
- It has a very affordable price tag.
- All the gloves in the A360 Series are very durable.
- The glove looks stylish and very esthetically appealing.
- Laces have issues as they get loose after a while.
- Stitching needs some improvement to increase the durability.
- It comes from China, and so some players might have an issue with this fact.
- Although it breaks in fast, it may still feel a little bit stiff.
- The sizes seem smaller than their description.
Any person that has been golfing for some time most likely owns something from Wilson as this is one of the leading brands in the industry. Their gloves are always top notch, and thousands of softball players across the globe use them. The A360 Series is among their latest ones and also the bestselling, and this is because they are not only durable but also very comfortable in the hand. This particular glove is also suitable for all positions and so it is perfect for a team that wants to have matching gloves. It may have a few shortcomings such as the laces and stitching but the benefits and value that you get from it outweigh these cons by far. And so the bottom line is that this is one of the best softball gloves that every softball player should own.